sparkTM is a web-based information management software which enables you to manage your data from any Internet connected computer - no installation required. If you can compose an e-mail, then you can use sparkTM. A few instances where sparkTM would be deployed include:
- An information portal serving content to public or private users, or both
- A fundraising system which facilitates on-line donations or pledges
- A portal where users can pay for membership and existing members can renew, along with self-management tools
While there are many technical benefits, the benefits that matter most to our clients include:
1. Information Management: sparkTM has been designed to automate many technical details so your staff only have to worry about managing the most relevant data.
2. Value of Data: sparkTM not only stores your information securely but it does so in a fashion where a multitude of reports and exports can be performed. Need to generate envelopes for members in good standing who have a mailing address in Ontario? No problem. Want to see a list of a certain membership type who have purchased product A from your store? Consider it done.
3. Keeping it Simple: We do not like lengthy and complex forms, so we work with you to make your registration requirement as simple as possible while allowing your users to self-administer their information.
All our modules come with a user manual and we are here to support you by e-mail and phone.
CASE STUDY: Lac Saint-Sixte
A 450 acre gated cottage community on the outskirts of the Ottawa area, the community needed a new website to promote it's activities and lot availabilities. Ignite put together a new web design which focused on the visuals so that prospective buyers could get a sense of the beauty of the community. Along with a new website design Ignite also provided the client with a database/CMS system and applied marketing best practices throughout the project - so much so that even without an active web marketing campaign the site is a top 10 ranked site for its respective key phrases.Cool - let me see it!