As a provincial organization, you can benefit from the all-in-one, Canadian made capabilities that Powerhouse provides - built specifically for softball in collaboration with softball organizations of all levels of the sport from across Canada.
Powerhouse is a well refined, cloud-based, integrated softball system that will allow your provincial organization to mirror Softball Canada’s best practices and empower your data management all in one place.
Powerhouse deploys for your organization membership, tournament and e-commerce management tools in one place - there is also a standard responsive website management system included to get you up and running immediately.
Powerhouse will allow your organization to efficiently:
- Collect membership fees - including branded online invoicing/receipts
- Support your members - give them access to resources through a secure portal
- Create on-line forms - whether for registration or miscellaneous data collection purposes
- Host an on-line store - including inventory + order management
- Manage Tournaments - including rosters/schedules/scores
- Database tools - a database that changes on the fly to meet your needs
- Manage sponsors/funders - with optional ability to sell ad space
Try for 90 days without any commitment
Want to give Powerhouse a try? In under five minutes an instance of Powerhouse can be deployed for you with all the features enabled and without sales calls if you choose not to continue using our system - we're that confident once you see it you will stick around.Wicked - let's do this!
As a cloud-based database platform, Powerhouse is available instantly and there is no need for you to install any additional software.
You can also access Powerhouse from any computer as long as it has an Internet connection which makes the system highly suitable for distributed usage - your staff can work from the office, home or on the road.
To ensure that your members always get a responsive experience and that Canada’s data privacy laws are respected, every Powerhouse deployment runs on our dedicated, high-performance servers which are located in Canada.